Welcome to RandySmithLegal.com
Through this Web site, we offer legal documents bundled with legal advice for a fixed and reasonable price. We provide Missouri state-specific documents in areas such as:
Our legal services are not just a “legal forms” but customized legal documents prepared by a Springfield, Missouri state bar licensed Attorney so you enjoy the peace of mind knowing it is done correctly.
Accessing Online Legal Services is Easy!
Here’s how it works: Our online platform gives you 24/7 real-time access to your secure client account where you can view your files, monitor updates, status changes, and charges. There are no hidden fees or costs and it costs nothing to start with your Free Preview today.
1-2-3 Step Procedures to Access Services!
- RandySmithlegal.com’s online services require you to register to gain access to your own MyLegalAffairs account.
- You can purchase the legal services you need and retrieve your item(s) online via your MyLegalAffairs account.
- When you’re ready to checkout, save your data and purchase your selected document(s) or service with a credit card online.
It’s as easy as that! If you would like to have legal guidance when completing a document, or would like it to be done for you, please contact me via telephone at 417.841.2775 or e-mail.
How Our System Works: Our Advantage
- We help Missouri individuals and small businesses deal with their legal problems without spending thousands of dollars in legal fees, or resorting to non-lawyer alternatives.
- We offer Missouri specific legal documents bundled with legal advice for a fixed fee.
- We also offer traditional legal services that we bill either on a fixed-fee basis per project, or by the hour, depending on the matter and the type of legal problem.
- Within this secure space you can purchase the legal services that we offer, and your entire transaction can be conducted online.
- To purchase a legal document bundled with legal advice, you start by completing an online questionnaire. You can start your questionnaire for free.
Only a Law Firm Can Give You Legal Advice.
Phone: 417.841.2775, Fax: 417.429.1933 | Support/Contact Us